18 de agosto de 2010

Jason Mraz ♥




I tried to be chill but your so hot that i melted
I fell right through the cracks.
...
So, i won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait i'm sure
there's no need to complicate our time is short
this is our fate, i'm yours.
...
I don't care what you might think about me,
you'll get by without me if you want.
Well i could be the one to take you home,
baby we could rock the night alone.
If we never get down it wouldn't be a let down,
but sugar don't forget what you already know
that i could be the one to turn you out
We could be the talk across the town,
don't judge it by the color, confuse it for another,
you might regret what you let slip away.
Like the geek in the pink.
...
I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend,
lucky to have been where I have been,
lucky to be coming home again.
They don't know how long it takes,
waiting for a love like this.
Every time we say goodbye,
I wish we had one more kiss,
I'll wait for you I promise you.
...
You hold me,
right here,
right now.

¡Cuéntame!

Publicar un comentario